Highlights of Business Today 17th May 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on 'Check on the Dragon'.
- As India tightens FDI norms, Chinese firms and investments may face regulatory and consumer backlash. The friction between Asian giants could be the beginning of an adversarial chapter in trade. To know more read Check on the Dragon.
- Despite all the brouhaha around PM CARES Fund, it is states that are at the forefront of funding disaster relief and rehabilitation. Find out more at Funding Disaster Relief.
- Seven Indian firms are among those hunting for a vaccine to tame Covid-19. Find out more at Hunt for Magic Potion.
- With both sides tight-lipped, the nuts and bolts of Jio-Facebook tie-up remain shrouded in mystery. Find out more at The Game Changer.
- How India Inc's business continuity plans are being overhauled to tide over the coronavirus crisis. Read more at No Full Stops.
- Coronavirus lockdown has created multiple landmines in the financial services sector. This is how banks and NBFCs are preparing for life post-coronavirus. To know more read The Booby Trap.
All this and much more in the May 17th, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.