Highlights of Business Today 17th November 2019, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on Reinventing Kiranas.
- Reliance, HUL, Amazon, Flipkart and Grofers are hooking neighbourhood stores as force multipliers. To know more read Reinventing Kiranas.
- The aviation sector is facing strong headwinds due to economic slowdown and spike in costs. Find out more at Hitting An Air Pocket.
- Air pollution could badly affect your health as Diwali crackers and winter smog make a deadly combination. Here is how to stay safe when you are indoors or travelling in a car. To know more read Don't Breathe Dirty Air.
- Sixteen CEOs and economists lay out a roadmap to revive the economy. Read more at Operation Reboot.
- Why India dithers on the mega trade deal. Find out more at The RCEP Gamble.
- The state's economic resilience and development potential make it the preferred choice. To know more read Celebrating MP's Business Leaders.
All this and much more in the November 17, 2019 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.