Highlights of Business Today 18th October 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on 'Extreme Stress'
- India Inc. must brace up for large-scale ratings downgrade, defaults and assets sale. To know more read Extreme Stress.
- The economy has been going through a phase of stagflation. Here is what this means. Find out more at Stagflation, It is.
- The three new agriculture laws will shift the power centre of agriculture trading from established APMC markets to corporate players in a gradual manner. But will the transition be smooth? Find out more at Farm Truths.
- From a regional player till 2013 to 107 showrooms in 21 states in 2020, Kalyan Jewellers has come a long way. It is now looking to take on Tata Group's Tanishq for the No. 1 spot in the countrys organised retail jewellery segment. Find out more at Southern Might.
- Era Infra sees no immediate closure even after three years, as litigation and procedural delays slow down the insolvency process. Read more at Pending Resolution.
- Top honchos of India Inc. talk on steering businesses against adversity - and succeeding. To know more read Leadership Mantras.
All this and much more in the October 18th 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.