Highlights of Business Today 19th April 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story 'Big Bullet to Bite'.
- What the package to combat corona crisis will do to India's already struggling economy. Find out more at Big Bullet to Bite.
- Once the current crisis is over, auto companies expect sops to make parts in India. The aim is to diversify sourcing away from a single destination like China. Read more at India Focus.
- As the country fights COVID-19, industry leaders step in to show commitment to both their workers and society at large. Find out more at Captains Put Best Foot Forward.
- The problems with the Fasal Bima Yojana and how the scheme can be fixed. To know more read Overhauling Crop Insurance.
- Why companies are caught between a rock and a hard place. To know more read Telecom’s Lost Cause.
- How companies are keeping employees engaged and productive as they work from home due to the coronavirus lockdown. Find out more at Making Work from Home Work.
All this and much more in the April 19, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.