Highlights of Business Today 1st November 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on Is the B-School Campus Dead?
- B-Schools could face an existential crisis as economy slows and education moves online. To know more read Is the B-School Campus Dead?
- You may consider taking on debt due to low-interest rates, even in these uncertain times. The question is how much and in what ways. Find out more at Borrow Smart to Boost Your Wealth.
- Business confidence improves despite hardly any uptick in demand and corporate leaders' dissatisfaction with government's efforts and its last stimulus. Find out more at Starry-eyed.
- Business schools are finding it tough to get students placed, but it's not doomsday. Find out more at Job Market: Down, but Not Out.
- NEP's aim to bring top 100 global universities to India is too ambitious. Read more at Foreign Varsity Campus a Distant Dream?
- Lockdown has brought a new crisis for B-Schools in smaller towns. Only those following hybrid models and focusing on quality will survive. To know more read Small Town Troubles.
All this and much more in the November 1st 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.