Highlights of Business Today 20th October 2019, issue:
- Customisation is the order of the day as brands embrace the power of experiential luxury. To know more read Stuff Of Dreams.
- The BFSI sector is the biggest gainer from the recent cut in corporate tax rates. Find out more at Tax S(h)avings.
- Now that the Internet has thrown the world of books wide open and e-books abound, the old-school printed texts should have died much like telegrams. To know more read Think Luxury, Think Books.
- The market for cruises is growing on the back of new launches and travellers' desire to move beyond conventional holidaying. Read more at Luxe Sailing.
- India now makes some of the best single malts in the world. Find out more at Coming Of Age.
- BT honours rising stars and women who made a mark in business. To know more read The Constellation.
All this and much more in the October 20, 2019 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.