Highlights of Business Today 21st February 2021, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on The Great Reset
· With record healthcare expenditure and allocations focussing on mitigating the impact of Covid-19, it's a shot in the arm for the sector. Find out more at Booster Dose.
· Dalal Street gave a big thumbs-up as Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman shifted gears towards demand generation in the economy, without raising taxes. Read more at Thrilled or Relieved?
· The Budget focuses on growth to create jobs but lacks holistic measures to solve the problem of massive unemployment. To know more read Job Half Done.
· The policy for $6-billion-per-annum domestic vehicle scrapping and recycling market has raised hopes of sustainable recovery for the down-and-out automobile industry. To know more read On Road to Recovery.
· Equity markets have hurtled past their January 2020 peak but offer limited upside from hereon. To know more read Trade with Caution.
All this and much more in the February 21, 2021 issue of Business Today. So, buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.