Highlights of Business Today 22nd August 2021, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story Rise of the Finfluencers
- How a bunch of YouTube stars is making it big by introducing millions to stock investing and financial planning. To know more read Rise of the Finfluencers.
- Juicy seekh kebabs, chicken nuggets, mutton keema, eggs and yogurts, all made out of plant extracts. Are indian consumers ready to embrace these new-age 'good-for-you' products? Read more at Smart Indulgence.
- Paytm is set to debut on stock exchanges. Soaring private valuations, despite huge losses, indicate a bumper listing. Can its multiple engines deliver? Find out more at Untangling Paytm.
- With solar PVs and modules becoming expensive, local manufacturing initiatives may save the day for India's long-term solar energy plans. To know more read A Temporary Blip.
- The National Cooperative Policy, funding support and legislative measures to turn cooperatives more transparent and professional can boost growth in a big way. To know more read Cooperatives 2.0.
- The way capitalism tackles the unhealthy trend of wealth concentration, made worse by the pandemic, will decide its future. Find out more at Mind the Gap.
All this and much more in the August 22, 2021, issue of Business Today. So, buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.