Highlights of Business Today 23rd August 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on 'How CEOs See the Future'
- Top Indian and global CEOs and experts on why the future is bright. To know more read Simply Upbeat.
- In an interdependent world, all countries need to do well. Read more at Free Trade to Decide Future of world Economy.
- Digital technologies will fill the gaps in our education system, be it virtual field trips, use of AR/VR in experiments or online lessons on-the-go. Find out more at Phygital Learning.
- With network speed which are 10 to 100 times faster than 4G, robots can be controlled, monitored and reconfigured remotely. Find out more at 5G Will Unlock Industry 4.0.
- More demand for tech-enabled jobs across industries; cybersecurity, privacy measures to be beefed up for protecting critical data. Find out more at Inclusive Tech to Power Businesses.
- Allowing MFIs to take deposits and run like a social business will unleash the power of the micro-entrepreneur sector. To know more read Get Ready for Social Business Banks.
All this and much more in the August 23rd 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.