Highlights of Business Today 23rd February 2020, issue:
This issue of Business Today magazine focuses on pros and cons of Budget 2020.
- The Budget aims at boosting consumption and private investment to pull the economy forward. To know more read Firing Up Two Cylinders.
- FMCG and consumer durables sectors have been on a slow growth trajectory over the past four quarters, beginning Q4-FY19. To know more read FMCG, Durables Consumption Takes a Tumble.
- A new breed of tech-savvy players is targeting niche lending segments not covered by banks and traditional NBFCs. Find out more at New-age NBFCs.
- In India and elsewhere, the electric vehicle story has not quite lived up to the overzealous projections of a few years ago. A course correction is under way. Read more at Low on Charge.
- To survive and grow, all businesses need a culture that is conducive to innovation. Enabling management attributes and a top-down involvement can make this possible. Find out more at Unlocking the Innovation Key.
- Rahul Bajaj wears his crisp kurtas with elan. He can be spotted in his favourite attire at professional events, too. The shift from safari suits in his earlier executive days to kurtas happened after he was nominated to Rajya Sabha in 2006. Find out more at Rahul Bajaj's Kurta Passion.
All this and much more in the February 23, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.