Highlights of Business Today 24th January 2021, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on The Growth Recipe
- How the FM can make it a 'never before' Budget. Top experts weigh in. To know more read The Growth Recipe.
- Most economic data points and indicators show that Indian stock markets are overheated. Find out more at Warning Signals.
- Equity markets are entering the New Year with hope. Here’s what lies ahead. Find out more at The Bulls to Rule for Now.
- Lack of semiconductor manufacturing is turning out to be the biggest hurdle in India’s tryst with self-reliance in electronics. It requires ‘out of the box’ thinking by government and industry. Read more at The FAB Challenge.
- The local delivery boom as a result of the lockdown seems to be tapering off. To know more read Hyperlocals at Crossroads.
- Labour trouble at the plant calls for introspection on the right balance between reforms and Licence Raj. To know more read Lessons From Wistron.
All this and much more in the January 24th 2021 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.