Highlights of Business Today 25th August 2019, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today carries a cover story on What Went Terribly Wrong.
- Unravelling the mystery behind the death of India's coffee magnate. To know more read What Went Terribly Wrong.
- In a fund starved market, private equity firms with oodles of cash are stepping in to pick up anything they can. But there are dangers. Find out more at White Knight Or Great White Shark?
- Even if the government decides to go ahead and issue sovereign bonds in foreign currency, its rising borrowings will continue to put pressure on liquidity in the domestic market. To know more read The Sovereign Dilemma.
- Lack of competitiveness, paucity of risk capital, infrastructure issues and a strong rupee are preventing exports from taking off. Read more at Trade In Shackles.
- Massive open online courses, or MOOCs, could be the most convenient way to upskill or reskill people and drive professional growth. Find out more at Tailor-Made.
- Microsoft's HoloLens 2 can be combined with other emerging technologies to help people at work. To know more read When Holograms Go To Work.
All this and much more in the August 25, 2019 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.