Highlights of Business Today 25th July 2021, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story Payoff Time for ITC
- India's largest FMCG firm's cigarette and hotel businesses continue to weigh on valuations, making investors restless. Can a demerger help it attract investor attention? To know more read Payoff Time for ITC.
- Whether WTO approves India-South Africa proposal for TRIPS waiver or not, Indian industry will remain pivotal to global plans to tackle pandemics. Read more at Indian Pharma on a Profit Trip(S).
- Armed with disposable income and a willingness to splurge, this consumer cohort comprises over 10 per cent of the population. No wonder marketers are beginning to target this segment with specialised products. Find out more at The Business of the Elders.
- Government and RBI are working to make the National Asset Reconstruction Company a reality. Here’s why we must learn from global experience. To know more read Shaping India's Bad Bank.
- Reliance Industries’ big-bang entry into hydrogen is likely to accelerate development of the nascent industry, and play a critical role in India’s fight against climate change. To know more read India's Hydrogen Dreams.
- Many white-collar workers are ready to spruce up resumes and look for a job change if asked to return to office. Find out more at Return to Office? No, Thanks!
All this and much more in the July 25, 2021, issue of Business Today. So, buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.