Highlights of Business Today 26th July 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on 'New Biz Models'
- Businesses are increasingly adopting safer and smarter ways of manufacturing and delivering services. To know more read New Biz Models.
- Economic measures against China - where they work, where they don't. Read more at Tough Fight.
- Hinduja family seems headed for a split. Why a family constitution may have helped. Find out more at Cracks in The Hinduja Undivided Family.
- A lot of local stores are going online with help from tech start-ups and a clutch of FMCG majors. Find out more at Digital Kiranas.
- Agile delivery models to accelerated digitisation, automation is redefining the IT industry. Find out more at Big Bang 2.0.
- As central banks look at digital currencies, this emerging technology will soon be hard to ignore. To know more read Coin Flipping Time.
All this and much more in the July 26th, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.