Highlights of Business Today 27th December 2020, issue: The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on The Battle for Indian Retail
- How Mukesh Ambani, Amazon's Jeff Bezos and Walmart's Doug McMillon are fighting to get a bigger slice of India's $850 billion retail market. To know more read The Battle for Indian Retail.
- Having deliberately opted out of the world's largest trade bloc, RCEP, India can now push for the limited trade deal with the US. Find out more at Time for Modi-Biden Tango.
- Allowing big industrial houses in the banking sector has its own set of challenges. Find out more at Fraught with Risks.
- With the rise in Cloud adoption, data generation and emergence of data-as-a-service model, data centre business in India is not just growing big, but also emerging as the new real estate asset class. Find out more at Date Centre Boom.
- In less than four years, PhonePe has emerged as the leader in UPI transactions, neck-and-neck with Google Pay, leaving behind Paytm and others. But where is the revenue model?. Read more at PhonePe: Life Beyond UPI.
- A spate of acquisitions in the last five years has put Motherson Group among the 50 biggest automotive component firms globally. It is now eyeing a place in the top 10 by trebling revenues by 2025. To know more read Pressing the Pedal.
All this and much more in the December 27th 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.