Highlights of Business Today 28th June 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on 'Reinventing Reliance'
- Up to Re 40 lakh crore worth of bank loans are under six-month moratorium. The risk of default looms large. To know more read Ticking Time Bomb.
- States have proposed radical changes in labour laws post lockdown. But those cannot trigger an economic revival. Read more at The Labour Law Conundrum.
- Whether India develops a Covid-19 vaccine/drug or not, Indian companies will be preferred partners for global pharma to make and distribute the life-saving drug. Find out more at The Indian Hand.
- India's solar capacity addition is slowing as viability of projects and host of other issues trouble developers. Find out more at The Solar Mirage.
- In a world that has changed, businesses are looking at new organisational structures Find out more at Reimagining Work.
- There’s a new war brewing in the kitchen between restaurants and online food aggregators To know more read Whose Food Is It, Anyway?
All this and much more in the June 28th, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.