Highlights of Business Today 29th December 2019, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today carries a cover story on India’s Best CEOs.
• As the economy slowed down, winners of BT-PwC Best CEO awards had a trial by fire. To know more read Faster, Higher, Stronger.
• Mukesh Ambani has transformed RIL into a manufacturing plus consumer-centric company. To know more read In a New Avatar.
• Epitaphs for Maruti Suzuki, India's largest carmaker, have been written many times, but under Kenichi Ayukawa, it remains rock-solid as ever. Find out more at India's Samurai.
• Economists and analysts see a slow and arduous economic revival from here. But some say it can be accelerated. To know more read A Slow Climb Ahead.
• Siddhartha Lal has not only powered a rejuvenated Royal Enfield into the big league of global cruiser motorcycle companies but is also chasing dominance in markets beyond India. Read more at Bullet Raja.
• The museum organises art engagement programmes with Piramal employees in Mumbai, and in over 40 schools. Find out more at Art for All.
All this and much more in the December 29, 2019 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.