Highlights of Business Today 3rd May 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on 'Jumpstarting post-coronavirus economy'.
- P Chidambaram, Meghnad Desai, Bimal Jalan, D Subbarao, and Junaid Ahmad on how to get the GDP going. To know more read Jumpstarting Post-coronavirus Economy.
- Business confidence tanks to its second-lowest level in nine years as respondents expect the coronavirus crisis to linger on for more than three months, reveals BT-C fore survey. Find out more at Hitting the Panic Button.
- India Inc. is staring at severe operational and financial troubles. This is how it is planning to weather the storm. Find out more at Fighting the Fear Factor.
- The recent crash in equities, surge in gold prices and fall in fixed income yield warrants a portfolio review to realign it as per your life goals and risk appetite. Find out more at Rebalance Your Portfolio.
- India has surplus agri produce this season. But fractured supply chain has hit harvesting, storing, transporting and selling. Here is how it is being worked upon. Read more at The Farm to Fork Crisis.
- The coronavirus pandemic has created the need for a 'Virus Insurance Pool' on the lines of terrorism and nuclear pools. To know more read The Virus Cover.
All this and much more in the May 3rd, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.