Highlights of Business Today 4th April 2021, issue: The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on The New-age Organisation
- India Inc. has not just institutionalised working from anywhere, it is also revisiting hiring strategy, performance management and office space to become agile and nimble. Find out more at The New-age Organisation.
- From a relaxed leave allowance policy to numerous perks for working from home, Google surely knows how to pamper Googlers. Find out more at In Its Own League.
- Scaling up of the Secure Borderless Work Space platform helped TCS shift its entire workforce to the WFH mode. Read more at Holding Together.
- Amazon used tech to shift to hybrid model of working and build a diverse, agile workforce during the lockdown. To know more read Diversity Champions.
- A mother app and digital townhalls are among the several steps ICICI Bank has taken to transform its work culture. To know more read Future Ready Workforce.
- Microsoft has focused on communication and wellbeing to keep employee morale up. To know more read Being Connected.
All this and much more in the April 4, 2021 issue of Business Today. So, buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.