Highlights of Business Today 4th October 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on 'India Inc.'s Diversity Agenda'
- As work from home and even work from anywhere is becoming the norm, companies are going all out to become more diverse'. To know more read India Inc.'s Diversity Agenda.
- Despite obvious benefits, most of India Inc. is oblivious to business around women-specific needs. Marketers listening to them have never been happier. Find out more at The Missing She Economy.
- BT's panel of experts on how to fire up the four engines of the economy - and where to find the money. Read more at The Four-engine Challenge.
- Market dynamics are changing constantly. Identify the changes to review and realign your mutual fund portfolio. Find out more at Riding the Market Wave.
- Soumya Swaminathan has many firsts to her credit... the first Indian to become WHO's Deputy Director-General, and now its first chief scientist. Find out more at WHO's First Chief Scientist.
- In a COVID-hit world, Gita Gopinath has her task cut out as IMF's first woman Chief Economist. To know more read The Economist.
All this and much more in the October 4th 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.