Highlights of Business Today 6th October 2019, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today carries a cover story on The Most Powerful Women In Business & Economy 2019.
- Women in leadership roles often have to spend a lot of time proving themselves. Equality at workplace is still a fair distance away. To know more read Against The Odds.
- A reduction in the GST rate could provide succour to the automobile industry. But the government is not too sure. Find out more at Free Fall.
- Domestic telecom equipment makers want a ban on foreign telecom vendors, but they will find it challenging to convince buyers at home. To know more read Hard Sell.
- An online marketplace uses tech filters to protect users from scammers and miscreants. Read more at When Tech Keeps You Safe.
- SBI and a few other banks have made a beginning by reducing deposit rates, but it is only restricted to term deposit rates. Find out more at SBI Takes The Lead.
- The podcast industry is booming with locally created content encompassing fiction, comedy and information of every kind. To know more read Hear, Hear!
All this and much more in the October 6, 2019 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.