Highlights of Business Today 6th September 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on 'Infra Falters'
- Despite an ambitious target, public expenditure on infrastructure - the only functional engine of the economy - is dwindling. That spells bad news for economic recovery. To know more read Infra Falters.
- After getting blitzed out of the market by Chinese smartphone makers, desi brand Micromax is making a comeback. Aided by a rising anti-China sentiment, it wants to regain its old position. Will it succeed? Read more at The Return of Micromax.
- Stuck at home with limited sport and entertainment options, many are taking to online gaming. While companies hope to retain the surge in users, gaming is yet to make big money in India. Find out more at Online Gaming: Show Me the Money.
- The pandemic is set to push the auto industry back by over a decade. Partial recovery in June and July has raised hopes, but will it sustain? Find out more at Stuck in Reverse Gear.
- Senior citizens have been hit hardest by record low-interest rates since that is their main source of regular income during retirement years. There are also very few health insurance plans available above 65, and those that are there come with high premiums. Here's How they can tide over this crisis. Find out more at Managing Finances in Sunset Years.
- The advance ruling mechanism under GST is fraught with many gaps, which is compounding the problems of taxpayers. To know more read Fixing AAR.
All this and much more in the September 6th 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.