Highlights of Business Today 7th February 2021, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on 'Times They're a Changin'
- With serendipity of discoveries, its a bigger challenge for organisations to prevent falling back into old ways. To know more read 'Times They're a Changin'.
- We will continue to invest in data and analytics to model personalised experiences. Find out more at Amplified Working 'at Speed of the Customer'.
- The shift to becoming more available on e-commerce platforms while revising pricing strategies will be an exciting challenge. Find out more at Creating Operating Units for Regional, Local Execution.
- Need to raise rural incomes and multiply opportunities for enhancing livelihoods. Read more at To Lend New Wings to Agriculture.
- New culinary experiences and dining options, staycations and gourmet food delivery offer exclusivity. To know more read Reinventing Products, Offerings to Cater to Changing Preferences.
- The pandemic has brought a realisation that we need greater public health infrastructure so that we are ready for any calamity of this order in the future. To know more read A Greater Sense of Urgency for Reforms.
All this and much more in the February 7th 2021 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.