Highlights of Business Today 7th March 2021, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on Transforming Tata
- How Chairman N Chandrasekaran is revamping the $106 billion group into a future ready, tech enabled conglomerate. Find out more at Transforming Tata.
- Why Shapoorji Pallonji Group, with exposure to worst-hit sectors such as construction, real estate and infrastructure, is exploring options to deleverage. Find out more at Debt Challenge.
- Though India caught on to the Real estate Investment trust model late, successful listings have not only demonstrated investor appetite, but also paved way for many others to consider a new approach to commercial real estate. Read more at REITs: The New Real(i)ty.
- As debt-laden distressed companies fall by the wayside, some cash-rich large companies are practically monopolising their sectors. To know more read Rise of Oligopolistic Dominance.
- Niti Aayog’s consultation paper on fantasy sports advocates self-regulation, but legal and regulatory uncertainties remain a drag for an industry that has the capacity to attract Rs 10,000 crore FDI in the next few years. To know more read The Game Within.
- How workflow automation is helping organisations become more efficient by reducing errors and operational costs. To know more read Streamlining Workflow.
All this and much more in the March 7, 2021 issue of Business Today. So, buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.