Highlights of Business Today 8th March 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story 'Mystery of the Oyo Rooms'.
- Why the fast-growing hotel chain had to scale down. To know more read Mystery of the Oyo Rooms.
- The disruption due to coronavirus in China has put Indian industry in a jamb. To know more read Out in the Cold.
- As footfalls decline at Auto Expos globally, what is the way forward? Find out more at Big Auto's Expo Woes.
- Most leading Tata companies, including Tata Power, Tata Steel and Tata Motors, are reeling under debt, making the group overdependent on TCS, its sole money spinner. Read more at Tata Group's Debt Threat.
- An education loan makes it easier to pursue your dream but it also means long repayment years, so make sure your choice is right. Find out more at Tick on the Right Education Loan.
- Technology advances in gene sequencing are creating new opportunities for enterprises in healthcare and other sectors. Find out more at The Gene Business.
All this and much more in the March 8, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.