Highlights of Business Today 9th August 2020, issue:The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on 'Future Uncertain'
- Kishore Biyani is staring at a major debt crisis. Here is why the options for the Future Group Chairman are limited. To know more read Future Uncertain.
- Business confidence bounces a bit in the first quarter as corporate leaders remain hopeful of bigger government intervention to revive the economy, finds the latest Business Today-C fore Business Confidence Survey. Read more at Hoping Against Hope.
- Even as India increases the scope of the Equalisation Levy, the US has initiated a probe against 10 countries for imposing taxes on digital services. This could effectively mean India, like many others, could face US reprisal, going forward. Find out more at Digital Tax: The Road Ahead.
- Do not get overwhelmed by the smart market recovery and book profitS. The uptrend is likely to continue. Find out more at Stay Put in MFs.
- In a season of layoffs and pay cuts, select companies are not just hiring, but also compensating better, here's why. Find out more at Bucking the Trend.
- A campaign for boycott of Chinese products is opening up opportunities for local brands in smartphones and TVs. But do they have the scale to upstage the Chinese? To know more read Desi vs. Videshi.
All this and much more in the August 9th 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.