Highlights of Business Today 9th February 2020, issue:
This 28th-Anniversary Issue of Business Today brings you wisdom from 19 business leaders - across industries and age groups - on how we will work in the future.
- Use of high technology in manufacturing is not a job killer as we have believed for years. It can be an engine for all-round growth and prosperity. To know more read Say Hello to the Robo Worker.
- A pyramid denotes age, experience-led hierarchy, timed progression and thus a degree of inertia and age-led journey to the top. We need to challenge that. To know more read Time to Build a New People Pyramid.
- New technologies create completely new markets that could not have existed before. Find out more at AI a Job Killer or Creator?
- Technology will help support a wide range of work styles, especially flexible working or co-working. To know more read Offices to Foster Collaboration.
- More people are going to be engaged in work outside the formal workforce than inside it. Read more at Welcome the Growing Tribe of Gig Workers.
- Gains above Rs 1 lakh on shares are taxed. Here is how you can churn the portfolio to pay less. Find out more at Save LTCG Tax on Stocks.
All this and much more in the February 9, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.