Highlights of Business Today 21st March 2021, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on The Epic Shift
- Digitisation and proposed ARC for bad loans and development financial institution will help the banking industry reboot. Find out more at The Epic Shift.
- Focus on operating profit and building a low-cost franchise have helped the country’s second-largest private bank claim the top position. Find out more at Turnaround Strategy.
- After building India’s second-largest bank, Aditya Puri is set to impact other sectors. Read more at Game Changer.
- HDFC Bank refused to compromise on profitability and tapped semi-urban and rural markets to emerge far ahead of rivals. To know more read Building on Growth 2.0.
- Five-year-old Bandhan Bank has expanded its loan book across housing, personal and gold loans in under-served and unbanked geographies. To know more read Beyond Microfinance.
- Laser-sharp focus on asset quality helps Utkarsh maintain lead over others. To know more read Best of New Breed Banks.
All this and much more in the March 21, 2021 issue of Business Today. So, buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.