Highlights of Business Today 26th January 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today carries a cover story on How to Steady a Wobbly Economy.
* Prescriptions from top experts in business, economics, politics and taxation. To know more read How to Steady a Wobbly Economy.
* Market buoyancy led to a stellar show by IPOs though funds raised were low. To know more read Going With the Tide.
* Pessimism rules as corporate leaders expect a dull Budget and below 5 per cent growth in 2019/20, finds the latest Business Today-C fore Business Confidence Survey. Find out more at Knocked Out.
* How the merger of MNC giants Bayer and Monsanto is likely to pan out in India. To know more read Bayer-Monsanto: Power of Two.
* Even as banks lower their NPAs for the year, new areas of stress are emerging that may create headaches for the financial sector and the RBI. Read more at New Fault in Banking Lines.
* The Indian economy is going through one of its longest spells of slowdown - six quarters and counting. Find out more at 'Government Doesn't Have the Bench Strength to Handle the Economy'.
All this and much more in the January 26, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.