In the November 2021 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
- Reviews of the Nikkor Z 40mm f/2, the iQOO Z5 5G, and the OnePlus Nord 2 5G.
- An incredible showcase of the winners of the 57th NHM Wildlife Photographer of the Year.
- A look at the winning images of the SIGMA 60th Anniversary Commemorative Photography Awards and the LUMIX Travel and Food Photo Contest.
- A curtain-raiser of the exhibitions at this year's Indian Photography Festival, Hyderabad.
- A look at the winners of the themes A Day in Your Life and Creative Shadows of the Better Photography Weekly Challenge.
- Plus much more....
Better Photography is one of South Asia’s most respected photography guides and is India’s No.1 photography magazine. It is the first Indian magazine to be completely devoted to the art and science of photography. Catering primarily to amateurs, hobbyists, and serious enthusiasts, the magazine has a keen following amongst professionals as well. It delves into product tests, provides expert advice, tutorials and techniques, and conducts some of India’s most prominent photography contests.