In the September 2021 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
- Review of the Fujifilm XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR, a new addition to the series of compact, portable primes with a fast aperture.
- A stunning showcase of all the winning photographs from the tenth edition of the HIPA Awards.
- Gurinder Osan delves into the meticulous process that went into capturing the popular images at the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
- Ella Morton's surreal portrayal of climate change on the Northern landscapes and how she uses analog practices to achieve her vision.
- A look at the winners of the themes Monsoon and Tinge of Red of the Better Photography Weekly Challenge.
- Plus much more....
Better Photography is one of South Asia’s most respected photography guides and is India’s No.1 photography magazine. It is the first Indian magazine to be completely devoted to the art and science of photography. Catering primarily to amateurs, hobbyists, and serious enthusiasts, the magazine has a keen following amongst professionals as well. It delves into product tests, provides expert advice, tutorials and techniques, and conducts some of India’s most prominent photography contests.