In the February 2022 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
- Reviews of the Nikkor Z 28mm f/2.8 (SE), Nikkor Z 24–120mm f/4 S, and Asus Vivobook Pro 16X OLED.
- Ten visual artists speak about their work that coincides with this year’s theme of the Chennai Photo Biennale
- A showcase of the impactful photographs in the Big Picture category of the RedInk Photo Awards 2021
- A look at the winning imagery from the second edition of the CPB Photo Awards
- Priyanka Chharia on being a photographer in times of chaos and uncertainty
- Winners of the themes Joy on the Streets and Meaning in Chaos of the Better Photography Weekly Challenge- Plus much more....
Better Photography is one of South Asia’s most respected photography guides and is India’s No.1 photography magazine. It is the first Indian magazine to be completely devoted to the art and science of photography. Catering primarily to amateurs, hobbyists, and serious enthusiasts, the magazine has a keen following amongst professionals as well. It delves into product tests, provides expert advice, tutorials and techniques, and conducts some of India’s most prominent photography contests.