In the October 2021 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
- Reviews of the Sony FE 40mm f/2.5 G, the Sony FE 24mm f/2.8 G, the Sennheiser MKE 2021 Compact Shotgun Microphone (2021), and the OnePlus XPan mode.
- A peek into Sigma’s factory in Aizu, Japan.
- A showcase of the awe-inspiring winning photographs from the Bird Photographer of the Year 2021.
- A glimpse into Arthur Rothstein's life, a photographer who created an indelible visual record of life in the United States.
- A look at the winners of the themes Nature in Greyscale and Places of Worship of the Better Photography Weekly Challenge.
- Plus much more....
Better Photography is one of South Asia’s most respected photography guides and is India’s No.1 photography magazine. It is the first Indian magazine to be completely devoted to the art and science of photography. Catering primarily to amateurs, hobbyists, and serious enthusiasts, the magazine has a keen following amongst professionals as well. It delves into product tests, provides expert advice, tutorials and techniques, and conducts some of India’s most prominent photography contests.