In the November 2020 issue you can look forward to the following stories:
- A look at some of the stunning images of the 56th edition of the Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2020 contest
- A glimpse into the 21 winning images of the Close-up Photographer of the Year 2020 contest and their intriguing stories
- A special feature on the enchanting and surreal photographs of the Nikon Small World 2020 competition
- Wilson Bentley's unwavering resolve dedicated to the study of snowflakes
- A showcase of the best images from the Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Plus all our regular sections
Better Photography is one of South Asia’s most respected photography guides and is India’s No.1 photography magazine. It is the first Indian magazine to be completely devoted to the art and science of photography. Catering primarily to amateurs, hobbyists, and serious enthusiasts, the magazine has a keen following amongst professionals as well. It delves into product tests, provides expert advice, tutorials and techniques, and conducts some of India’s most prominent photography contests.