The cover theme of the November issue is ‘middle management’. Experts—Muniinder K Anand, Managing Director- India & South Asia, Center for Creative Leadership; Professor John Colley, Associate Dean, Warwick Business School; Walter Vieira, a marketing consultant, author, and former chairman, International Council of Management Consulting Institutes; Dr Debashish Sengupta, Professor, Alliance University, and author of The Life of Y share perspectives on the role, relevance, and importance of middle managers who act as a bridge between the C-Suite and the remainder of the workforce.
Others who have contributed are:
· Peshwa Acharya, Chief Marketing Officer, Sterling Holiday Resorts Limited
· Abhishek Totawar, Assistant Professor, Organizational Behaviour, Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli
· Capt J Raghuram, an ICF certified PCC level Executive Coach and an OD consultant
· Ashish Janiani, founder, Motivational Diaries
· Indranil Chakraborty, founder, StoryWorks and author of Stories at Work
· Chaitanya Ramalingegowda, co-founder, Wakefit.co
· Shweta HandaGupta, co-founder, QuadraBrain® Transformation Solutions and an International Coach Federation Master Certified Coach
· Leo Bottary, a thought leader, author of What Anyone Can Do, and co-author of The Power of Peers
· Dr Aseem Chauhan, Dr Manoj Joshi, and Dr Ashok Kumar, Amity University
· Doug Skonord, founder and CEO, Transition Management Inc
Indian Management strives to be a monthly management journal of high Quality targeted at middle and senior managers. It aims to be a credible source of insight, information and inspiration for management professionals. Through in-depth features, articles, live cases and caselets, research analysis, reports, reviews etc., based mainly on Indian experiences, Indian Management endeavors to consistently deliver to its readers a Journal that explores and imbibes the available knowledge and best practices pertaining to all aspects of management.